Looking to get the most out of Sage 300 CRE Project Management? This new how-to guide explains the must-know steps for invoices, cash receipts, and invoice adjustments.
What You’ll Learn in This Procedure Guide
This how-to guide will show you the typical process for Project Management tasks, including the most current steps to complete tasks, such as entering submittals, RFI's, change requests and entering customer invoices.
Once you have completed this how-to guide, you will feel comfortable completing any of the essential Project Management tasks for Sage 300 CRE.
By completing this Procedure Guide, you will:
- Learn the process for job and contact setup. This includes creating the job in Project Management and contacts in address book.
- Learn the typical process for project document entry: submittals, FRI's, drawings, field reports, meeting minutes, correspondence and transmittals.
- Enter estimates, contracts and commitments.
- Learn the process to enter change requests, change orders and commitment changes.
- Enter amounts/percentages to bill customers and the typical processes to enter in to miscellaneous worksheets.
If you have any questions while reviewing this documentation, we encourage you to contact us at (877) 213-3860. We are always here to help!
Get This Procedure Guide
Just fill in your information below and then download
this Procedure Guide.