Looking to get the most out of Spectrum Accounts Payable? This new how-to guide explains the must-know steps for vendor invoices with and without approvals, the review process, manual and void checks, credit card payments, and popular inquiries and reports.
What You’ll Learn in This Procedure Guide
This how-to guide will show you the typical process for Accounts Payable tasks, giving you the most current steps to complete tasks, such as vendor invoices, invoice review, manual checks, void checks, credit card payments, and popular inquiries and reports.
Once you have completed this how-to guide, you will feel comfortable completing any of the essential Accounts Payable tasks in Spectrum Accounts Payable.
By completing this Procedure Guide, you will:
- Learn the typical process for vendor invoices.
- Learn the typical process for invoice review.
- Learn the typical process for manual checks and void checks.
- Learn the typical process for credit card payments.
- Learn the popular Accounts Payable inquires and reports.
If you have any questions while reviewing this documentation, we encourage you to contact us at (877) 213-3860. We are always here to help!
Get This Procedure Guide
Just fill in your information below and then download
this Procedure Guide.