Looking to get the most out of Spectrum Job Cost? This new how-to guide explains the must-know steps for projections, quantity complete entry, job overhead allocation, prior period earned revenue entry, reclassifying history, and inquiries and reports .
What You’ll Learn in This Procedure Guide
This how-to guide will show you the typical process for Job Cost tasks, giving you the most current steps to complete tasks, such as projections, quantity complete entry, job overhead allocation, prior period earned revenue entry, reclassifying entry, and printing reports and inquiries.
Once you have completed this how-to guide, you will feel comfortable completing any of the essential Job Cost tasks in Spectrum Job Cost.
By completing this Procedure Guide, you will:
- Learn the typical process for projection entry
- Learn the typical process for quantity complete entry.
- Learn the process for job overhead allocation.
- Learn the typical process for prior period earned revenue entry.
- Learn the typical process for reclassifying history.
- Learn the popular Job Cost inquiries and reports.
If you have any questions while reviewing this documentation, we encourage you to contact us at (877) 213-3860. We are always here to help!
Get This Procedure Guide
Just fill in your information below and then download
this Procedure Guide.