Looking to get the most out of Spectrum Payroll? This new how-to guide explains the must-know steps for recording pre-time card entries, additional pre-time card options, payment processing, layoff checks, replacement checks, and common inquiries and reports.
What You’ll Learn in This Procedure Guide
This how-to guide will show you the typical process for Payroll tasks, giving you the most current steps to complete tasks, such as recording pre-time card entries,additional pre-time card options, payment processing, layoff checks, and common inquiries and reports.
Once you have completed this how-to guide, you will feel comfortable completing any of the essential Payroll tasks in Spectrum Payroll.
By completing this Procedure Guide, you will:
- Learn the typical process for pre-time card entry
- Learn the many additional pre-time card options.
- Learn the typical process for payment processing.
- Learn the typical process for layoff and replacement checks.
- Learn the popular Payroll reports and inquiries.
If you have any questions while reviewing this documentation, we encourage you to contact us at (877) 213-3860. We are always here to help!
Get This Procedure Guide
Just fill in your information below and then download
this Procedure Guide.